McDonough Bus Accident Attorney
Buses offer passengers flexibility and convenience when it comes to getting around, but bus accidents are often very serious. When you head out on a bus, you leave the responsibility of driving safely and getting you where you need to go to someone else, and that can be a great feeling. If that driver’s negligence, however, leads to a bus accident, you need the professional legal counsel of an experienced bus accident lawyer in McDonough on your side.
The Buses We Ride
When you think about bus accidents, you may only consider the city transit buses that thousands of people use for commuting each day. Bus accidents, however, take many forms, including:
- Accidents involving buses for group tours
- Accidents involving hotel and airport shuttles
- Accidents involving commercial bus lines, such as Greyhound
- Accidents involving school buses
- Accidents involving charter buses
The immense size and weight of these vehicles help ensure that any accidents that ensue will be especially dangerous.
Bus Driver Responsibility
Bus drivers are professional drivers who are held to stricter safety rules and regulations – including limitations on the number of hours they can spend behind the wheel – to help protect everyone with whom they share the road. Bus driver negligence can include:
- Driving while distracted
- Driving while Impaired by alcohol and/or drugs
- Driving while drowsy
- Speeding or otherwise driving aggressively
- Failing to follow the rules of the road
- Failing to accommodate for the condition of the road (including the effects of bad weather and/or poorly maintained roads)
You Need an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in McDonough on Your Side
If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, the dedicated McDonough bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have extensive experience helping clients like you obtain the compensation necessary to reach their fullest recoveries. Your case matters, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.