McDonough Ga. Burn Injury Attorney
Suffering a serious burn or burns as a result of someone else’s negligence is a terrifying and extremely painful experience that typically involves a lengthy healing process and is closely associated with serious secondary health concerns. If you have been injured in this way, don’t put off discussing your claim with an experienced McDonough burn injury attorney.
The Mayo Clinic reports that serious burns are closely associated with dangerous infections, and if any of the following apply, treatment at a burn center is generally required:
- The burn covers more than 10 percent of one’s body.
- The burn is deep, which means that it goes beyond burning the outer and inner layer of skin and damages the ligaments, tendons, and/or muscles below.
- The burn is on the face, groin, or feet.
When a burn is on or near the victim’s face, permanent disfigurement becomes an issue, and plastic surgery is generally required.
If you have suffered a serious burn due to someone else’s negligence, the losses (or legal damages) you experience can be considerable, including:
- Medical costs that are very likely to be ongoing
- Lost earnings while you recover from your injuries (which can evolve into lost earning potential)
- Significant physical and emotional pain and suffering
The best way to support your fullest recovery is by ensuring that your full range of legal damages is well represented in your burn injury claim.
Speak to an Experienced McDonough Burn Injury Attorney Today
Burn injuries are exceptionally serious injuries, and if someone else’s negligence leaves you so injured, the dedicated McDonough Ga. burn injury attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, in Henry County have the impressive experience, keen legal insight, and focused drive to help. We’re on your side, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.