McDonough Ga. Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast, there is no better way to get around than on your bike. Not only does it save on gas, but it also allows you to connect with the open road ahead. Unfortunately, however, motorcycle accidents are among the deadliest traffic accidents. If another driver’s negligence leaves you injured in a motorcycle accident, you need an experienced McDonough motorcycle accident attorney on your side.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) shares that motorcyclists continue to be overrepresented in fatal traffic crashes. Consider the following sobering statistics:
- In 2019 alone, 5,104 motorcyclists lost their lives in fatal crashes.
- The National Safety Council (NSC) reports that while motorcycles represent only 3 percent of registered vehicles on our roads and account for only .6 percent of vehicle miles traveled, 14 percent of all fatal traffic accidents are motorcycle accidents.
- NSC also shares that from 2018 to 2019, the number of nonfatal injuries experienced by motorcyclists increased by almost 2.4 percent.
If you ride, donning your helmet and putting safety first on every outing is always the best policy.
Motorcyclists Experience Greater Risks
When you head out on your bike, you are at greater risk for all the following reasons:
- You are more difficult to see.
- Far too many motorists fail to be on the lookout for motorcyclists in their midst.
- You’re more vulnerable to bad road conditions.
- Nothing comes between you and the impact of a traffic accident.
Seek the Legal Counsel of an Experienced McDonough Motorcycle Accident Attorney
The savvy McDonough Ga. motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Henry County are on your side and are well-positioned to help. Your claim is important, so please don’t delay contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.