McDonough Ga. Paralysis Attorney
Paralysis is a serious injury that leads to a loss of control in relation to moving one’s body, and the effects are life-altering. Your plans for your future can vanish in the work of a moment if you are paralyzed in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, and you need an experienced McDonough paralysis attorney in your corner.
Injuries that Lead to Paralysis
The Cleveland Clinic reports that spinal cord injuries, such as those that are common to traffic accidents, boat accidents, and slip and falls, are one of the most common causes of paralysis. Paralysis refers to a loss of control over specific bodily movements, but it can also directly affect the victim’s heart rate and breathing. Depending upon the degree and type of paralysis, victims can experience additional health concerns such as the following:
- Breathing complications and increased risk of pneumonia
- Higher risk of blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Dangerously high blood pressure
- Problems related to speech and/or swallowing
- Severe depression and anxiety
- Pressure injuries such as bedsores
The losses associated with paralysis are difficult to overstate and can include all of the following:
- Ongoing medical expenses (including those related to secondary health issues)
- Loss of earnings (with the very real possibility of never returning to work)
- Immense physical and emotional pain and suffering
Consult with an Experienced McDonough Paralysis Attorney Today
If you have been paralyzed by someone else’s negligence, the determined McDonough Ga. paralysis attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, in Henry County recognize the extreme gravity of your situation and are committed to employing the full force of their impressive experience in pursuit of your claim’s most advantageous outcome. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.