Monroe Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injuries are serious injuries to begin with, but they are also closely associated with serious complications and secondary health concerns that can include respiratory issues. Although burn injuries are closely associated with fires, they are also common to traffic accidents that erupt in fire or that generate intense heat. If you have suffered a burn injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you need the professional legal counsel of an experienced Monroe burn injury attorney on your side.
The Mayo Clinic shares that serious burns can require all of the following invasive forms of medical care:
- Assistance with Breathing –If the burn is on your face or neck, you can face problems that require assistance with your breathing. Such burns can also be permanently disfiguring.
- Plastic Surgery – Plastic surgery can not only help improve the appearance of burn scars but can also help increase flexibility in affected joints.
- Feeding Tube – Your burns can interfere with your ability to eat, which requires a feeding tube.
- Skin Grafts – Skin grafts are used to replace dangerously thick scar tissue with healthy sections of your own skin.
- Cuts to Ease Blood Flow – As a burn injury heals, it thickens and tightens the skin and, if it encircles a limb or your chest, it can cut off circulation – or even your ability to breathe – in the process. Often, cuts are required to help relieve the pressure.
An Experienced Monroe Burn Injury Lawyer Is Standing by to Help
The accomplished Monroe burn injury attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have extensive experience helping clients like you obtain the compensation they need to make the long, difficult journey toward full recovery. For more information, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.