Monroe Paralysis Attorney
Paralysis is a permanent injury that can alter the course of your future in the moment of its occurrence. If someone else’s negligence causes you to be paralyzed, the road forward is difficult, and you need a dedicated Monroe paralysis lawyer on your side.
Common Physical Issues
Paralysis can come with wide-ranging physical issues – in addition to the loss of control over the affected area of your body. The Mayo Clinic shares the following examples:
- The absence of or altered sensations in the affected area, including one’s ability to feel cold, heat, or touch
- The loss of bladder and/or bowel control
- Intense stinging or pain caused by nerve damage in the spinal cord
- Changes or loss of sexual function or sensitivity
- Loss of fertility
- Exaggerated bodily movements, such as reflexes or spasms
- Breathing difficulties
The damages you suffer as a result of an injury of this magnitude can be overwhelming, including:
- Medical expenses that begin with emergency treatment and extend to surgeries, follow-up care, treatment from doctors and specialists, specialized pain management practices, prescription medications, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and much more
- Lost earnings that very likely include lost earning potential – if you are able to return to work at all
- Emotional and physical pain and suffering that can be nearly incapacitating
Although the damages you face are likely to be immense, just compensation can help you on the path toward healing.
You Shouldn’t Wait to Consult with an Experienced Monroe Paralysis Lawyer
The focused Monroe paralysis attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have the compassion, experience, and drive to help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled and that you need. Your health and your claim are important, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation and learn more about what we can do to help you today.