Monroe Product Liability Attorney
We purchase consumer products to help us run our homes, to help us make our lives easier, and just for the heck of it, but when these products turn on us and leave us injured instead, it can be a very difficult blow. If you or someone you love has been injured by a faulty consumer product, count on an experienced Monroe product liability attorney to provide you with the professional legal guidance you need.
What Makes the Product Defective?
The consumer products we purchase can be dangerously defective for any number of reasons, but the basic categories of defect generally include:
- The product can be dangerous by design if the design it is based on is faulty to begin with.
- The product can be rendered dangerous during the manufacturing process if there is a manufacturing defect.
- The product can be dangerous by its very nature, but the absence of adequate warnings and proper instructions can make it more so for the consumers who purchase and use it.
The Damages You Suffer
The damage associated with product liability claims can include all of the following:
- Medical expenses that begin with emergency care and extend through hospitalization, treatment and care from doctors and specialists, pain management, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and well beyond
- Lost earnings that may lead to lost earning potential
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering that can represent an immensely difficult hurdle
Reach out to an Experienced Monroe Product Liability Lawyer Today
The reliable and resourceful Monroe product liability attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have valuable experience guiding clients like you toward claim resolutions that uphold their rights and help support them on the path toward renewed health and well-being. We’re on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.