Morgan County Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injuries are extremely painful injuries that are also exceptionally serious and can become more so as they heal. Put simply, burn injury can have lasting negative consequences that disrupt the course of your life. If someone else’s negligence leaves you with a burn injury, reach out to an experienced Morgan County burn injury attorney today.
Common Burn Injury Accidents
While burns are obviously common to fires, all of the following types of accidents can cause life-threatening burn injuries:
- Traffic accidents, such as car, motorcycle, bus, taxi, rideshare, and motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Product liability claims
Burns are often caused by exposure to the heat generated during the impact of an accident – rather than from being burned in a fire outright (though fires are also common causes).
Burns cause wide-ranging complications that help make these injuries that much more dangerous, including:
- The tremendous pain associated with burns often requires extensive pain management needs.
- As burns heal, the skin thickens and tightens, which can cut off circulation in that area of the body and often requires cuts to alleviate the pressure.
- Burns often require painful skin graft surgeries as the healing process progresses.
- Serious burns can damage the underlying muscles, tissues, and even bone, and they leave the entire area especially vulnerable to dangerous infections.
- When burns are the result of fires, they are often accompanied by respiratory issues caused by the smoke.
- When burns are on or near the face, they leave the victim permanently disfigured.
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Morgan County Burn Injury Lawyer
The reputable Morgan County burn injury attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have impressive experience successfully helping clients like you obtain just compensation that covers their complete damages. We’re here for you, too, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.