Morgan County Bus Accident Attorney
It’s great to hop on a bus and leave all the pesky driving tasks to the professional driver behind the wheel. If you’re injured in a bus accident that’s caused by someone else’s negligence, however, you are facing a difficult path toward recovery, and you need an experienced Morgan County bus accident attorney on your side.
Bus Driver Negligence
Driving a bus is a significant responsibility. Bus drivers, after all, are responsible for safely transporting many, many passengers across our roadways each day, and any form of bus driver negligence can prove exceptionally dangerous, including all of the following:
- Distraction – When a bus driver’s focus is trained on anything other than driving safely, serious danger can ensue.
- Impairment – Bus drivers are professional drivers, which means that any form of and any level of impairment is unacceptably dangerous.
- Exhaustion – Being drowsy behind the wheel mimics impairment and is not safe.
- Excess Speed – Speed is the variable that is most closely associated with fatal traffic accidents.
Injuries Common to Bus Accident
The immense impact that is commonly associated with bus accidents can lead to very serious – even catastrophic injuries – that can include:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Deep cuts and abrasions
- Severe burns
Each of these injuries is likely to require extensive medical care that can be ongoing.
You Need an Experienced Morgan County Bus Accident Lawyer in Your Corner
The accomplished Morgan County bus accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, have the experience, drive, and legal skill to help you recover for your full range of financial, physical, and emotional damages. We’re on your side, so please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.