Morgan County Product Liability Attorney
Product liability claims have to do with accidents and injuries that are caused by faulty consumer goods. When consumer goods are based on dangerous designs, are rendered dangerous during manufacture, or lack the necessary warnings and safety instructions, life-threatening accidents can result. If you or someone you care about has been injured by a faulty consumer product, it’s time to consult with an experienced Morgan County product liability lawyer.
The Products We Purchase
When you plunk down money to make a purchase, the last thing you expect is for your new purchase to leave you or someone you love harmed. Unfortunately, however, accidents related to product liability are all too common. When you purchase a product and use it the way it is intended to be used – or in a way that other reasonable consumers do – but are left injured in the process, it leaves you in a very precarious situation.
Common Injuries Caused
Some of the injuries that are most closely associated with product liability claims include the following:
- Burns from products that leak corrosives, explode, or lack adequate warnings and/or safety instructions
- Serious cuts from power tools that lack adequate warnings and/or safety instructions
- Choking accidents that result from children’s clothes and toys that contain choking hazards
- Poisonings caused by children’s toys that include toxic elements
- Serious breaks, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries caused by traffic accidents borne of faultily manufactured vehicles or car parts
Reach out to an Experienced Morgan County Product Liability Lawyer Today
Product liability claims often involve very serious injuries, but the dedicated Morgan County product liability attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are poised to help. To learn more, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.