Morgan County Rental Car Accident Lawyer
You fly into a new city for business or vacation, and renting a car makes getting around about as easy as it gets. Being involved in an accident involving a negligent driver in a rental car, however, is a much more difficult situation – and is one for which you are well-advised to have an experienced Morgan County rental car accident lawyer on your side.
The At-Fault Driver
There are several factors that can make accidents in rental cars more likely, including the following:
- The drivers are typically not familiar with the area in which they’re driving, which can lead to dangerous distractions in the forms of maps, GPS screens, and/or directions.
- The drivers typically aren’t familiar with the cars themselves, and there can be a bit of a learning curve.
When you add to these the fact of outright driver negligence, it can add up to a very dangerous situation. Consider the following common forms of driver negligence:
- Distraction – Texting has become the most dangerous – and one of the most common – distractions out there.
- Impairment – Impaired drivers are always dangerous drivers.
- Exhaustion – Travel and exhaustion often go hand in hand, and exhausted drivers suffer cognitive and physical impairments that are similar to those of drunk drivers.
- Excess Speed – Speeding increases the chances that accidents will happen and increases the chances that they will be deadly.
Don’t Put off Consulting with an Experienced Morgan County Rental Car Accident Lawyer
If a rental car driver’s negligence leaves you injured, the resourceful Morgan County rental car accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are well prepared to harness the full force of their experience in pursuit of your claim’s most beneficial resolution. To learn more, please do not wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.