Morgan County Taxi Accident Attorney
When you hail a taxi, you can let go of all the complications that accompany driving and leave it all to the professional cabbie behind the wheel. While this is a great convenience – and even relief – when taxi accidents happen, their claims tend to be as complicated as the accidents are dangerous. Discuss your claim with an experienced Morgan County taxi accident lawyer today.
The Taxi Company
When taxi accidents happen, the taxi company can bear considerable responsibilities, such as the following:
- The taxi company is responsible for maintaining a road-worthy fleet of cabs.
- The taxi company is responsible for hiring safe drivers who have the requisite commercial driver’s license.
- The taxi company is responsible for not overworking their drivers and for not sending exhausted cabbies out on our roads.
The Insurance Company
Taxi companies and the insurance companies that cover them are adept at keeping insurance settlements as low as they can, and they aren’t afraid to engage in some less than forthright practices in the process. Consider the following:
- The insurance company may deny your claim from the beginning in the hope you will give up.
- The insurance company may make the claims process as difficult and lengthy as possible in an effort to dissuade you from continuing.
- The insurance company may make an early settlement offer that comes in far lower than it should in the hope that you will accept it out of financial desperation.
In other words, the insurance company is not on your side, and you shouldn’t proceed as if it is.
Look to an Experienced Morgan County Taxi Accident Lawyer for the Help You Need
The focused Morgan County taxi accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are standing by to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.