Morrow Bus Crash Attorney
Buses help get us where we need to be – for reasonable rates and without the hassle of driving ourselves. Bus accidents, however – because of the immensity of buses and the number of passengers they carry – tend to be extremely dangerous. If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, seek the professional legal counsel of an experienced Morrow bus crash lawyer today.
The Buses We Ride
Buses play a central role in many of our lives, and they come in many forms, including
- City buses that ferry us to and from work and wherever else we need to go
- School buses that transport our children to school and back and on field trips
- Commercial bus lines, such as Greyhound, that drive us across the nation
- Airport and hotel buses that help make traveling far more convenient
- Tour buses that allow us to enjoy vacations in groups
Any one of these can lead to dangerous bus accidents.
Bus Accidents and Negligence
Bus accidents are often predicated on negligence, which tends to take one of the following forms:
- Bus Driver Negligence – Bus drivers are professional drivers who are held to more rigid safety standards, and when they engage in negligent practices, the results can be deadly.
- Bus Company Negligence – The bus company (or responsible entity) is charged with hiring safe bus drivers, maintaining a safe fleet of buses, and implementing and enforcing careful safety rules and regulations. Failure to follow through with any one of these can lead to dangerous bus accidents.
Speak with an Experienced Morrow Bus Crash Lawyer Today
The well-established Morrow bus crash attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to skillfully advocating for a just resolution of your claim. Your case is important, so please don’t wait to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.