Morrow Personal Injury Attorney
Being injured by someone else’s negligence can interfere with your life and plans in ways that can be difficult to anticipate. Without the compensation to which you are entitled, reaching the fullest recovery possible can also be exceptionally difficult. If you find yourself in this challenging situation, reach out to an experienced Morrow personal injury attorney for the help you need today.
Your Personal Injury Claim Is Unique to Your Situation
Your personal injury claim will be specific to the circumstances involved, which makes it unique to your situation. This said, however, every personal injury claim involves the same basics elements, including:
- The at-fault party in question owed you a duty of care, which means that he or she had a responsibility related to your safety (the way all motorists do).
- The negligence of the at-fault party breached the duty of care owed to you.
- The at-fault party’s negligence – or breach – caused the accident that left you injured.
- Your injuries lead to losses (or damages) that are covered by the law.
If a speeding motorist, for example, leaves you injured in a car accident, your covered losses can include all the following categories:
- Property damage to your vehicle
- Your related medical bills (current and future)
- Your lost income (due to hours lost on the job)
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
It’s Time to Reach Out to an Experienced Morrow Personal Injury Attorney
If someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured, protect your rights and rightful compensation by consulting with the capable Morrow personal injury attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Clayton County. Our dedicated legal team cares about you and your claim, so please do not delay contacting or calling us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.