Norcross Bus Accident Attorney
Buses allow us many conveniences when it comes to getting around, whether it is around town or for long-distance travel. Bus accidents, however, tend to be extremely serious and often leave multiple victims seriously injured. If you’ve been injured in a bus accident, you need an experienced bus accident lawyer in Norcross on your side.
The Buses We Depend On
When you think about bus accidents, accidents involving city buses likely come to mind, but people depend on buses for many reasons, including
- City transit
- School buses
- Airport and hotel shuttles
- Tour buses
- Commercial buses, such as Greyhound
- Buses owned and operated by businesses
When you’re on a bus, your safety is contingent on the bus driver operating the bus safely, and when he or she fails to live up to this responsibility, the safety of everyone on the bus and on the road is endangered. Negligent bus drivers are dangerous bus drivers, and such negligence can take any of the following forms:
- Distraction – Safe bus drivers train their full attention on driving safely. When a bus driver is distracted by anything other than this task, the risk of having an accident increases dramatically.
- Speed – increased speed correlates directly with increased danger on the road.
- Impairment – Every impaired driver is dangerous. Bus drivers, however, are commercial drivers, which means the law has zero tolerance when it comes to impairment and its inherent dangers.
You Need an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in Norcross on Your Side
If you or someone you love has been injured in a bus accident, the dedicated Norcross bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are here to help. Our legal team is well prepared to bring your strongest case in support of its most favorable resolution. Your rights are important, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.