Norcross Car Accident Attorney
So long as traffic continues to exist on our highways and roads, car accidents will continue to happen. In many cases, motor vehicle crashes can result in extremely serious injuries, often leaving victims with long-term medical problems and other complications. If another driver’s negligence causes you or a loved one to be injured in a car accident, reach out to an experienced car accident lawyer in Norcross for the professional legal representation you need.
Common Examples of Driver Negligence
Car accidents are usually related to the negligence of other motorists, and such negligence can take a variety of forms:
- Distraction – Distraction is becoming an increasingly prevalent and dangerous form of driver negligence, and our close relationships with our smartphones play an important role in this trend. When a driver is engaging with his or her phone, that driver’s hands, thoughts, and vision are all trained on something other than driving safely.
- Impairment – Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is as dangerous as it has always been, but many drivers simply refuse to give up this extremely risky behavior.
- Speed – The higher one’s speed, the more likely a driver is to be involved in an accident. Further, the potential severity of that accident increases in direct proportion to the driver’s speed.
- Exhaustion – Exhaustion makes it more difficult to get your work done, and this is just as true for driving safely as it is for any other important task.
- Aggression – Aggressive drivers often engage in risky behaviors and can cause extremely serious accidents.
Discuss Your Case with an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Norcross Today
If another motorist causes you to be injured in a car accident, the Norcross car accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to helping you obtain the judgment or award you deserve under the law. We’re on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.