Peachtree City Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycles offer their drivers many advantages, including an enjoyable ride. Motorcycles also, however, offer almost no protection from the impact of dangerous accidents and leave their drivers extremely vulnerable to serious injuries. If you’ve been injured in a bike accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, it’s time to consult with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Peachtree City.
Motorcyclists’ Increased Vulnerabilities
Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to the dangers inherent to the road, which makes it that much more important for other motorists to live up to their responsibilities to start seeing motorcyclists and to accommodate their safe passage. Motorcyclists’ vulnerabilities include:
- Motorcyclists have no protective shell to shield them from the impact of traffic accidents.
- Motorcycles themselves are more vulnerable to adverse conditions and the effects of weather on the road.
- Motorcyclists are much more difficult to see on the road and can more easily get lost in other motorists’ blind spots.
When other motorists engage in negligent driving practices, motorcyclists often pay the dangerous price. Such negligence can include:
- Distraction – Smartphones are the ultimate distraction.
- Excess Speed – The saying speed kills remains just as true today.
- Impairment – Drunk drivers are among the most dangerous drivers.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers experience many of the same impairments that drivers under the influence of alcohol do.
An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Peachtree City Can Help
If someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured in a motorcycle accident, the formidable Peachtree City motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have impressive reserves of experience and are committed to helping you recover on your full range of damages. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.