Peachtree City Uber Accident Attorney
Yes, we all love Uber. In fact, if you ever need a ride, Uber is there for you. If you’re injured in an Uber accident, however, your claim is likely to be even more complicated than typical accident claims. If an Uber driver leaves you injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to an experienced Uber accident lawyer in Peachtree City today.
The Uber Driver
It’s a bit confusing, but the Uber driver who ferries you from place to place is not an employee of Uber. Instead, he or she is a freelance driver who contracts with Uber. Further, your Uber driver isn’t a professional driver and isn’t required to have a special license, skills, or experience. Uber drivers are, however, required to engage in some complicated driving maneuvers that include:
- Making frequent stops
- Navigating to unfamiliar – and even remote – locations
- Interacting with the Uber app in relation to pickups and drop-offs
- Locating waiting passengers
A lot is expected of Uber drivers, and they take on an immense responsibility in their capacity as such. When Uber drivers engage in any of the following negligent driving practices, it makes dangerous Uber accidents far more likely:
- Distraction – The Uber app itself can be considered a distraction from safe driving, and other kinds of smartphone interactions make things that much riskier.
- Exhaustion – Exhaustion is much like a form or impairment.
- Impairment – Impaired drivers are extremely dangerous drivers.
- Excess speed – Speeding excessively is like asking for trouble.
Seek the Experienced Legal Counsel You Need from an Uber Accident Lawyer in Peachtree City Today
If you’ve been injured by an Uber driver’s negligence, the dedicated Peachtree City Uber accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to skillfully fighting for your rights throughout the legal process. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.