Rockdale County Boat Crash Attorney
It isn’t hard to sing the praises of boats, and Rockdale County has plenty of boating opportunities on offer. Unfortunately, boating accidents happen, and because they include the very real threat of drowning, they pose an incredible risk. If someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured in a boat crash, don’t put off consulting with an experienced Rockdale County boat crash lawyer.
Common Causes of Boat Crashes
Every boat crash is utterly unique to the circumstances and situation involved, but there are several categories of negligence that commonly cause boat accidents, including:
- The operator’s blatant inattention to the waterway (just like driving a car, boating safely requires focused attention at all times)
- Inadequate lookout (if someone has accepted the task of lookout, which is common and is always the safest option on the water)
- The operator’s inexperience
- Excess speed
- Inadequate maintenance of the vessel
- Failure to follow the rules of the waterway
- Bad weather (and inadequate attention to the weather)
While boating is known for being a leisurely activity that encourages a party vibe, the boat’s operator is still operating a motor vehicle and is responsible for proceeding with utmost caution – the same way that every other motorist is.
Call an Experienced Rockdale County Boat Crash Lawyer Today
Boating is a fabulous way to while away a sunny day, but a boat crash can upend your life as you know it in the blink of an eye. If you’ve been injured in a boat crash that was caused by someone else’s negligence, the well-respected Rockdale County boat crash attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are well-positioned to help skillfully guide your claim toward a favorable resolution. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833-236-9467 to schedule your free consultation today.