Rockdale County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you enjoy the open road on your bike, Rockdale County is a great place to indulge your wanderlust. All told, motorcycles are a convenient way to get around, and they can also make getting from place to place a bit more fun. Motorcycle accidents, however, are obviously anything but, and they are all too common. If another driver’s negligence causes you to be injured in a motorcycle accident, reach out to an experienced Rockdale County motorcycle accident lawyer today.
The fact is that, when you are on your bike, you are exceptionally vulnerable to the dangers of the road, and because you have nothing more than your helmet to protect you from an accident’s impact, you are at considerable risk of sustaining life-threatening injuries. Other factors that increase your chances of being seriously injured in a traffic accident include:
- You are more difficult to see when you are on your motorcycle.
- You are more likely to get lost in other drivers’ blind spots when you are on your bike.
- You are more vulnerable to the deleterious effects of bad weather when you are on your motorcycle.
- Because you are so much smaller than other vehicles, it can be difficult for other drivers to recognize how fast you are traveling and/or how far away you are, which increases your vulnerability in intersections.
Motorcycle accidents are closely associated with very serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Deep, scarring cuts
- Life-threatening burns
Don’t Wait to Consult with an Experienced Rockdale County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If another motorist’s negligence leaves you injured in a motorcycle accident, the formidable Rockdale County motorcycle accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have the experience, drive, and legal savvy to help. To schedule your free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833-236-9467 today.