Rockdale County Premises Liability Claims Attorney
Commercial property owners and managers are responsible for maintaining their premises in the reasonably safe condition necessary to allow for their invited guests, customers, and client’s safety. When they fail to live up to the duty of care owed, dangerous accidents can ensue. If a property owner’s negligence leaves you injured, consult with an experienced Rockdale premises liability lawyer today.
Slip and Falls
One of the most common types of premises liability claims is slip and fall accidents caused by walkways that impede safe passage. Consider all the following common sources:
- Outdoor walkways and/or parking areas that are either dangerously worn (uneven, cracked, buckled, or broken) or are made slippery by the effects of bad weather and/or debris that is not cleared away in a timely manner
- Entranceways that pose tripping hazards
- Ailes, hallways, and other walkways with frayed, torn, ripped, or otherwise worn floor coverings
- Staircases that are poorly lit, designed, built, or maintained
- Walkways made slippery by tracked in weather or debris or by spills that are left unchecked
If you are an invited guest on commercial property – which means that you are not trespassing – the property owner is bound by the attention to safety that other property owners typically extend in similar situations. In the simplest terms, this means that if the property owner or manager knows that the property poses a risk to guests (or reasonably should know), he or she is responsible for taking reasonable action to rectify the problem or to warn unsuspecting guests like you.
Turn to an Experienced Rockdale County Premises Liability Lawyer Today
If a property owner or manager’s negligence causes you to be injured, the dedicated Rockdale County premises liability attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are well prepared to help. For more information, please do not wait to contact us online or call us at 833-236-9467 today.