Stockbridge Lyft Accident Attorney
Lyft and other rideshare apps have changed the way we get around, and the sheer convenience makes them a great option for anyone on the go. Lyft accidents, however, are dangerous, and Lyft claims manage to be that much more complicated – due to confusion regarding insurance coverage. If you’ve been injured in a Lyft accident and have no idea whose insurance covers what, never fear – an experienced Stockbridge Lyft accident attorney can help.
If you’ve been injured in a Lyft accident, your recovery can hinge on your ability to obtain just compensation for the losses you suffer, and in order to accomplish this, there are two primary steps you should take in protection of both your health and your Lyft accident claim:
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and advice carefully
- Work closely with a skilled Lyft accident attorney throughout the claims process
Your Claim and Insurance Coverage
Although every Lyft accident is unique to the circumstances involved, insurance coverage in Lyft accidents works as follows:
- If the at-fault Lyft driver has a passenger or is en route to pick one up, Lyft’s comprehensive policy covers the matter.
- If the at-fault Lyft driver is on the app but doesn’t have a passenger and isn’t en route to pick one up, Lyft’s policy will begin where the driver’s personal coverage leaves off.
- If the at-fault Lyft driver was not on the app at the time of the accident, his or her own insurance policy is in play.
An Experienced Stockbridge Lyft Accident Attorney Is on Your Side
The knowledgeable Stockbridge Lyft accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Henry County have an impressive degree of experience successfully guiding accident claims like yours toward advantageous outcomes. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 today.