Stockbridge Paralysis Attorney
There are few injuries as serious or as life-altering as paralysis. If you or someone you care about has been paralyzed in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, the path forward toward your fullest recovery is long and difficult, and you need an experienced Stockbridge paralysis attorney on your side.
The Mayo Clinic reports that paralysis leaves the spinal cord permanently damaged and is classified in one of two categories that include:
- Paraplegia – Paraplegia refers to paralysis that affects the victim’s pelvic organs, legs, and trunk.
- Tetraplegia – Tetraplegia is also called quadriplegia, and it refers to paralysis that affects the victim’s trunk, arms and hands, legs, and pelvic organs.
Paralysis typically requires ongoing healthcare needs, and most sufferers require assistance with the activities of daily living. Paralysis is also closely associated with very serious secondary health concerns that include the following:
- Respiratory concerns
- Intense pain that is triggered by the nervous system and can be debilitating
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Sepsis and other infection concerns
- Spasticity that can range from stiff muscles to serious, uncontrollable leg motions
- Loss of bowel and/or bladder control
- Cardiovascular concerns
Paralysis can be caused by serious traffic accidents, slip and falls from elevations, and much more.
Call an Experienced Stockbridge Paralysis Attorney for the Help You Need
Paralysis is a life-altering injury, and obtaining just compensation that covers your physical, financial, and emotional losses is paramount to your ability to heal as fully as possible. The distinguished Stockbridge paralysis attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, in Henry County dedicate their practice to helping our seriously injured clients, and we’re here for you too. For more information, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.