Stockbridge Premises Liability Attorney
Premises liability claims relate to accidents that happen as a result of commercial property owners and managers who fail to keep their premises in the reasonably safe condition necessary to allow guests, customers, and clients like you safe passage. If a property owner’s negligence leaves you injured, don’t put off consulting with an accomplished premises liability lawyer in Stockbridge.
Slip and Fall Accidents
One of the most common types of premises liability accidents are slip and falls. Slip and fall accidents are also exceptionally dangerous and can lead to extensive emotional, physical, and financial damages. Many factors can contribute to and cause serious slip and fall accidents, including:
- Outdoor walkways and parking lots that are dangerously cracked, uneven, buckled, or otherwise worn
- Outdoor walkways made slippery by debris such as fallen leaves
- Entryways made slippery by tracked-in debris and/or moisture
- Doorsteps that are uneven or pose another kind of tripping hazard
- Walkways, halls, aisles, or shopping areas that are made slippery by spills that go untended
- Public areas that are littered with obstacles like promotional items, equipment, cleaning buckets, and more
- Poorly lit walkways
- Stairways made dangerous by worn floor coverings, bad lighting, wear and tear, and more
When property owners know (or should know) that their premises pose a significant threat to their guests but fail to take adequate action, those guests can pay a serious price.
Call an Experienced Premises Liability Lawyer in Stockbridge Today
If you’ve been injured as a result of a property owner’s negligence, the dedicated Stockbridge premises liability attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to employing their impressive legal fortitude in pursuit of a favorable resolution that upholds your rights. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.