Stockbridge Rental Car Accident Attorney
Rental cars offer a great convenience, but crashes involving rental cars can lead to exceptionally complicated accident claims. If you’ve been injured by a motorist in a rental car, turn to an experienced rental car accident lawyer in Stockbridge for the professional legal counsel you need.
Rental Cars and Driver Negligence
Negligent drivers tend to engage in dangerous driving practices regardless of whether they’re behind the wheel of their own cars or are behind the wheel of rental cars. Driver negligence can include:
- Motorists who drink and drive
- Motorists who are impaired by exhaustion
- Motorists who are distracted
- Motorists who speed excessively
- Motorists who are aggressive
Rental Cars and Accident Risks
There are several factors that tend to make accidents involving rental cars more likely, including:
- The motorist behind the wheel of the rental car is less likely to be familiar with the area, which can increase his or her level of distraction (by a map, GPS, or directions, for example) and the risk of an accident occurring.
- The motorist behind the wheel of the rental car is very likely unfamiliar with any specific instructions that accompany the car he or she is driving (cars can vary considerably), which can contribute to accidents.
- The motorist behind the wheel of the rental car may be traveling, which makes drowsy driving more likely (due to time changes, early flights, and the hectic nature of air travel, to name a few).
Look to an Experienced Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Stockbridge for the Help You Need
If you’ve been injured by a negligent rental car driver, the focused Stockbridge rental car accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to employing the full force of their skill in pursuit of a just case resolution for you. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t wait to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.