Stockbridge Taxicab Accident Attorney
When you need a taxi, they’re a great convenience, but if you or someone you care about has been injured in a taxicab accident, it’s a serious situation that can also be very complicated. Obtaining the compensation you need to reach your fullest recovery, however, is critical, and an experienced taxicab accident attorney in Stockbridge can help you achieve that goal.
If you’ve been injured in a taxicab accident, there are some important steps you should take to help ensure your case proceeds as smoothly as possible, including:
- If anyone at the scene of the accident appears seriously injured, call 911 immediately.
- Seek immediate medical attention for yourself – this is not only the right thing to do for your health but is also the right thing to do for your case.
- Take photos at the scene of the accident to help document exactly what transpired
- Take eyewitness testimonies and record eyewitness contact information.
- Write down the taxi driver’s name and cab number.
Taxicab accidents typically happen for the same reasons that other car accidents happen, including any of the following scenarios:
- When the cab isn’t kept in safe working condition
- When the cab driver is distracted, impaired, overly aggressive, exhausted or otherwise unsafe
- When another driver’s negligence causes the taxicab accident
Contact a Taxicab Accident Lawyer in Stockbridge Today
Taxicab accidents add an additional layer of complication to car accidents, but the dedicated Stockbridge taxicab accident attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are on your side and have the experience and commitment to back this up. We’re here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.