Stone Mountain RV and Motorhome Accident Attorney
Who wouldn’t love to get out and see this great nation of ours in the comfort of a home-away-from-home on wheels. Getting out in one’s RV or motorhome can amount to a great escape, but RV and motorhome accidents amount to something else entirely. If someone else’s negligence leaves you injured in an RV or motorhome accident, turn to a skilled RV and motorhome accident lawyer in Stone Mountain today.
The Recreational Vehicle
The RV or motorhome itself is a comfortable ride that allows its occupants to travel in style – without the hassle of motels and frequent fast food. These RVs and motorhomes, however, also come equipped with dangers of their own that include:
- They have vast blind spots on all four sides
- They require increased stopping distances
- They are more difficult to navigate safely through traffic
The fact is that RV and motorhome accidents are often caused by their drivers’ negligence, including:
- Distraction – Distractions such as smartphones have no place behind the wheel.
- Impairment – Driving drunk is a death-defying practice, that some motorists refuse to give up.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers can’t adequately attend to their primary task of driving safely.
- Aggression – Every aggressive driver is dangerous, but when he or she is behind the wheel of an RV, there is a greater potential of causing a tragic accident.
Protect Your Claim by Consulting with an Experienced RV and Motorhome Accident Lawyer in Stone Mountain
Accidents involving RVs and motorhomes endanger everyone who shares the roadway, and if you’ve been injured in such an accident, the dedicated Stone Mountain RV and motorhome accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are prepared to apply their extensive experience, skill, and resources to obtaining your case’s best possible outcome. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833.236.9467 today.