Stone Mountain Uber Accident Attorney
Uber rides are great, but Uber accidents are not. Uber offers us a whole new world of transportation options, but when accidents ensue, they’re often quite serious. If you’ve been injured in an Uber accident, seek the compensation to which you are entitled by working closely with an experienced Uber accident lawyer in Stone Mountain.
Your Uber Ride
The fact is that there are variables involved in Uber rides that can make them a riskier proposition, including:
- Uber drivers are not professional drivers, and your driver needs nothing more than a driver’s license like your own to do his or her job. Uber drivers are, however, subject to some increased scrutiny related to safety.
- Uber drivers do a lot of stopping and starting – including entering and exiting traffic – all while on the lookout for passengers and/or destinations. In other words, there’s plenty to distract the Uber driver from proceeding as safely as possible.
- Additionally, Uber drivers must interact with the Uber app as they make their way back and forth across the city – often in unfamiliar territory.
- Many Uber drivers make their living behind the wheel, which makes completing as many fares as possible a priority – sometimes to the detriment of safe driving practices.
- Some Uber drivers work for multiple rideshare companies, which can allow them to skirt the hours-of-service rules that do apply (and are put in place to help keep exhausted drivers off our roads).
Give an Experienced Uber Accident Lawyer in Stone Mountain a Call Today
Uber rides are exceptionally convenient, but Uber accidents can also be dangerous. The Stone Mountain Uber accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, are committed to effectively and efficiently advocating for your legal rights. To schedule a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 today.