Tifton Truck Accident Attorney
The semis with which we share the roads are massive vehicles whose size and weight ensure that any accidents involving them are extremely dangerous. In fact, while the truck driver typically remains fairly safe in his or her cab, the occupants of any other vehicles involved are nearly always seriously injured. If a trucking accident leaves you injured, an experienced truck accident lawyer in Tifton can help.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Dangerous truck accidents can be caused by any number of factors, but there are several that most commonly apply, including:
- Truck driver negligence in the form of distraction, exhaustion, impairment, and/or aggression
- Truck drivers who fail to adjust their speed to accommodate for the condition of the road, such as for the negative effects of bad weather or for poorly maintained roads
- Trucking companies that fail to hire drivers, mechanics, and/or loading crews with the required skills and experience
- Trucking companies that push their drivers beyond the hours-of-service safety regulations
Your Claim and Your Damages
While every truck accident is unique with its own circumstances, there are specific categories of damages that generally apply to all such accidents. These include:
- Your medical expenses, which can range from emergency services to surgery, aftercare, and beyond
- Your lost wages on the job, which can extend to an altered career trajectory and a diminished earning potential into the future
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
The fact is that a truck accident can leave you with immense physical, financial, and emotional damages that reverberate into you and your family’s future.
Contact an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer in Tifton Today
Truck accidents often lead to exceedingly serious injuries. If you’ve been injured, an experienced Tifton truck accident attorney at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, can help. Our dedicated legal team is committed to fighting for the compensation you need to make your fullest recovery, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.