Walton County Premises Liability Attorney
Premises liability is an important branch of the law that addresses the negligence-based injuries sustained by customers, clients, and guests of commercial properties – such as restaurants, stores, medical facilities, and other businesses. Premises liability claims deal with the injury-causing negligence of property owners and managers. If you’ve been injured as a result of a property owner or manager’s negligence, seek the professional legal counsel of an experienced Walton County premises liability lawyer today.
The Elements of Your Claim
The elements required to bring a successful premises liability claim include the following:
- The property owner or manager owed you a duty of care, such as a restaurant manager owes you if you are having a meal in his or her establishment.
- The property owner breached this duty of care by failing to maintain the premises in a manner that reaches the same standard that other reasonable property owners employ in similar situations.
- This breach caused you to be injured in an accident, such as a slip and fall, and to suffer damages in the process.
The damages you can pursue in your premises liability claim can include:
- Medical expenses from emergency care to surgery, hospitalization, and beyond
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Ensuring that your premises liability claim addresses your complete range of damages is important to your recovery process.
You Need an Experienced Walton County Premises Liability Lawyer in Your Corner
The experienced Walton County, Georgia, premises liability attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, focus their impressive practice on helping clients like you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. For more information about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.