Walton County Uber Accident Attorney
The convenience of hopping in an Uber and leaving the driving, parking, and navigating to the Uber driver is difficult to deny. With all that convenience, however, comes the risk of dangerous Uber accidents. Uber drivers face immense safety responsibilities and factors that put additional stress on them behind the wheel – and that can contribute to Uber accidents. If an Uber driver’s negligence leaves you injured in an Uber accident, seek the legal guidance of an experienced Walton County Uber accident attorney today.
The Uber Driver’s Task
Uber drivers are tasked with considerable responsibilities that include:
- Interacting with the Uber app behind the wheel and following its GPS for picking up and delivering passengers, which can contribute to driver distraction
- Pulling in and out of traffic frequently and making frequent stops – both of which make accidents more likely
- Searching for and identifying waiting passengers in their midst
- Attempting to make decent time in an effort to turn a profit behind the wheel
- Driving in areas that are sometimes unfamiliar to them
While Uber drivers transport passengers for a fee, they are not professional drivers in the traditional sense, and they do not need a special driver’s license or any special experience or skills to do the job, which can make dangerous accidents more likely.
Don’t Delay Consulting with an Experienced Walton County Uber Accident Attorney
If you’ve been injured in an Uber accident, the well-respected Walton County, Georgia, Uber accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have the drive, legal insight, and experience to skillfully advocate for your legal rights and for just compensation that addresses your physical, financial, and emotional damages in their entirety. To learn more about how we can help you, please don’t wait to contact us online or call us at 833.236.9467 to schedule your free consultation today.