Warner Robins Premises Liability Attorney
The managers and owners of the commercial properties we commonly visit owe us a duty of care that extends to keeping their premises reasonably well maintained in order to allow our safe passage (without undue threat of harm). This means that the owners and managers of stores, restaurants, and other businesses out there are required to employ the same level of care that the majority of other business owners employ in similar situations. If a business owner or manager’s negligence leaves you injured, you shouldn’t wait to consult with an experienced Warner Robins premises liability lawyer.
Your Premises Liability Case
Premise liability cases come in any number of forms, but one of the most common is slip and fall accidents, which tend to be categorizable as follows:
- Accidents that are caused by poorly maintained outdoor walkways, parking structures, or parking lots
- Accidents that are caused by doorways that pose tripping hazards
- Accidents that are caused by entryways that are made dangerously slippery by tracked-in moisture and/or slippery debris, such as wet leaves
- Accidents that are caused by inadequate lighting
- Accidents that are caused by poorly designed, maintained, and or constructed stairways (slip and falls from heights are the most dangerous of all)
Other common premises liability claims include elevator and escalator accidents, inadequate security, and inadequate warnings, such as for swimming pools.
Don’t Put off Consulting with an Experienced Warner Robins Premises Liability Lawyer
If a property owner or manager’s negligence leaves you injured, the accomplished Warner Robins premises liability attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, understand the difficulties you face and are committed to helping you successfully recover on your damages – in their entirety. To learn more about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833-236-9467 to schedule a free consultation today.