Warner Robins Uber Accident Attorney
Uber makes getting around uber easy, but Uber accidents are not uncommon, and they tend to be as dangerous as their claims are complicated. If an Uber driver’s negligence leaves you injured, don’t put off consulting with an experienced Warner Robins Uber accident lawyer.
Uber drivers are part of the gig economy, which means they have to hustle to turn a profit. As such, Uber drivers can be tempted to cut safety corners to help pad their bottom line. While Uber drivers do drive for the Uber company, they are contract workers and are not employed by Uber. This allows Uber to take a pass on a considerable amount of liability and leaves Uber drivers with few of the perks of being employed. Additionally, Uber drivers are not commercial drivers, which means they aren’t guided by the more restrictive safety rules and regulations these drivers face.
Uber Driver Negligence
Like other car accidents, Uber accidents are often the result of driver negligence, which can come in all of the following life-threatening forms:
- Impairment – No one needs to tell you that drunk drivers are dangerous drivers.
- Distraction – Unfortunately, the Uber app can be a distraction in and of itself.
- Exhaustion – Drowsy drivers can suffer the same impairments as drunk drivers.
- Excess speed – Excess speed makes accidents more likely and helps to ensure that, when they do happen, they’re more dangerous.
- Aggression – Aggressive drivers tend to drive with wild abandon, which leaves all of us at greatly increased risk.
Look to an Experienced Warner Robins Uber Accident Lawyer for the Legal Help You Need
At Ben F. Windham, PC, our focused Uber accident attorneys are well positioned and well prepared to help. Our compassionate legal team is on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at 833-236-9467 to schedule your free consultation today.