Winder Bus Accident Attorney
Buses offer a convenient, inexpensive, and green alternative to driving ourselves everywhere we need to go – and they eliminate the pesky need to find parking. When bus accidents happen, however, they endanger everyone on the bus and the road. If someone else’s negligence causes you to be injured in a bus accident, you need an experienced bus accident lawyer in Winder in your corner.
Buses Help Us Get Where We Need to Be
Some buses suit all of our transportation needs, including:
- City Transit Buses
- School Buses
- Tour Buses
- Airport and Hotel Shuttle Buses
- Commercial Bus Lines (like Greyhound)
Anyone of these buses can be involved in a traffic accident, and their immense size and weight help ensure that such accidents are extremely dangerous.
Bus drivers are professional drivers who shoulder the immense responsibility of transporting their passengers safely to their destinations while helping to keep our roadways safe for all who travel on them. Bus driver negligence – such as the following – is often at the heart of dangerous bus accidents:
- Impairment – Because bus drivers are professional drivers, the law has zero-tolerance regarding impairment.
- Distraction – Distracted bus drivers are dangerous bus drivers.
- Exhaustion – There are strict hours-of-service regulations to help ensure that bus drivers aren’t drowsy when they’re behind the wheel.
- Speed – Excessive speed is closely associated with dangerous traffic accidents.
It’s Time to Consult with an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer in Winder
If a negligent bus driver leaves you injured, the dedicated Winder bus accident attorneys at the law offices of Ben F. Windham, PC, have the commitment, experience, and drive to help. Our formidable legal team has extensive experience guiding cases like yours toward their most beneficial resolutions, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.