Winder Product Liability Attorney
Product liability is an area of law that helps consumers obtain the compensation they need to recover from injuries caused by faulty and otherwise dangerous consumer goods. If a product leaves you or someone you love injured, don’t hesitate to retain the professional legal counsel of an experienced product liability lawyer in Winder.
Product Liability Claims
To bring a successful product liability claim in the State of Georgia, all of the following must apply:
- The product in question was defective when you were injured by it.
- This defect directly caused you to be injured.
- The product was essentially the same condition that it was when it left the manufacturer when it caused you to be injured.
- You used the product in the manner that the manufacturer intended it to be used.
Category of Defect
Product liability claims generally fall into one of three categories, including:
- Products with Design Defects – These cases revolve around products that were based on a dangerously flawed design.
- Products that Were Faultily Manufactured – These cases revolve around products’ unsound manufacture, which leaves them dangerously flawed.
- Products with Inadequate Warnings – These cases revolve around manufacturers’ failure to include the warnings and/or instructions necessary to help avoid preventable injuries.
If you can demonstrate that any one of these defects was present, it’s unlikely that you will have to prove the defendant’s negligence in your product liability claim.
An Experienced Product Liability Lawyer in Winder Is on Your Side
Product liability claims are important and complicated. If you’ve been injured by a faulty consumer product, the dedicated Winder product liability attorneys at Ben F. Windham, PC, are prepared to bring your most robust claim in support of your complete compensation. You and your case are important, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call at 833.236.9467 to schedule a free consultation today.